RTOWN – Vancouver, BC
With a dynamic team of digital marketing experts, RTOWN integrates with their clients, embracing their brands, understanding the need to speak relevantly and authentically for them. With passion and precision, the RTOWN team becomes an integral, yet affordable extension to any size business.
[youtube id="eixuEA4CXAQ" width="600" height="340" position="centre"]
About the Position:
You will be joining the community management team, looking after social media accounts for local businesses within your region. Expect to manage analytics/reporting, the creation of marketing plans, regular posting and nurturing strong client relationships.
- Highly developed social media acumen, previous experience a MUST
- Proven track record of building a large social media following
- Experience running cost effective Facebook and Twitter ads; examples required
- Detail oriented.
- Fluent in all Social Media Platforms and ability to show previous work.
- Previous experience/education in marketing/communications/ and or social media.
- A quick study a.k.a willing to learn, grow and expand with your role as demand builds.
- Able to work well both in a collaborative team setting and independently from home.
- Familiar with MS office suite, Adobe Photoshop and Google products.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Strong writing skills with a flare for spelling and punctuation.
We understand that some applicants don't quite fit the average marketing mould. In fact, we expect it. If your background is less than conventional but you feel passionately that you would make a good fit, we encourage you to apply.
Skip the resume; send us a link to your LinkedIn profile along with a short overview of your hobbies, career goals and why you think it's important to help local businesses succeed in Canada. Extra points for naming your favourite local business.
[button-blue url="mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org" target="" position="centre"]Apply Now[/button-blue]